How To Use Google As A Proxy ?
We often use block access to undesired (the " "). In order to access those sites you can do is use as proxy to bypass this restrictions. So into it., but they usually
Method 11. Visit whatismyipaddress and note down you real
2. Now Go to Google Translate
3. From Under Detect Language, Chose your language in my case English
4. Now type http://whatismyipaddress.com/ in and click on
5. Now Ip Address, Its different from the real one.
Method 21. Go to link given below:
2. Change www.mybloggersworld.com to website you like to visit.
If you use this trick, you are not sure to , this kind of connection lets you see blacklisted or banned pages but does not hide your IP address.
How To Use Google As A Proxy ? Reviewed by Sufyan Minhas on 07:48:00 Rating: