Why And How To Convert Lotus Notes NSF File To Outlook PST File Format:-
Lotus Notes is an application that is built-in with qualitative communication features rendering users more than just an emailing platform. In addition to this, the investment that is being required for its maintenance time to time is very high. However, when smooth emailing, data transfer, connection to Server with some powerful options for interaction is required, Microsoft Outlook can be chosen instead of Notes.
The reason why Outlook is considered as the most reliable alternative to Lotus Notes mail client by IBM is the brand name, the features that Outlook offers with every revised edition, the quality of being cost-effective, ease at operability, commendable collaborative working with Exchange Server etc. Therefore, when an organization thinks of moving to Outlook from Lotus Notes to work around its unexpected profits and loss, it is necessary that the asset, the database of Notes is migrated to Outlook.
Now, the question is how to convert Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook. For converting NSF file data to Outlook PST, a third party tool named Export Notes software can be adopted that enable complete mailbox data migration from NSF to PST.
For converting the file extension from .nsf to .pst , download the Export Notes software in your Machine and mount it. After completing the installation process, by following some easiest steps you can achieve NSF to PST Conversion.
1. Within First steps Click on Start>> All Programs>>Export Notes Software
2.Click on Highlighted Export Button to Convert NSF File format to PST
3. In next screen click on Browse button to locate NSF file which needs to convert into PST
4. Select Lotus Notes NSF file and Click Open Highlighted Button
5. Apply Required Filters to customize NSF database
6. Click on Export Button to Save NSF file to PST Format
7. Select Specific or Desired Location to Save PST File and Select OK
8. Preview Status After Complete the NSF to PST Conversion Process
9. After Entire Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration Following Screen Appear Click OK