How To Hack a Computer Using Ardamax Keylogger 2016 By Sufyan HaXor
What is keylogger:
It basically captures user’s activity in hidden mode and converts it into log file. It records keystrokes and saves it into an encrypted file which can be easily accessed via remote computer. Saved Keystrokes of victim will be then sent to you by E-mail. There are many keyloggers available with premium and free versions too, I’ll use Ardamax Keylogger in this post to show you How To Hack a Computer.
How To Hack a Computer:.
- Tools needed for this is Ardamax keylogger Download HERE
- You have to Make FTP account. I’ll recommend www.drivehq.com
- To Bypass or Disable Anti-Virus you need Crypter. Download HERE, It’s password is @hackaholic
- How to Bypass Anti-Virus through FUD Crypter
- After installing Ardamax keylogger, Enter Registration Key.
- Username And Serial no. is in Downloaded Folder.
- After Registration process, Select Remote Installation
- Then Click on Next twice until you get on Invisibility, check all of them
- Enable password to make it more Secure.
- Check Run on Windows Start-up
- Tick Send Logs, Select delivery method as FTP & click on Next
- Now Enter your FTP account details.
- Any Folder Created in FTP account can be Remote folder, In which you will receive logs.
- Now Finally Select Destination of folder.
- Folder Icon can also be changed & Finish it.
- Now Keylogger file is created, But it can be easily detected by Anti-Virus.
- So to Bypass Anti-Virus we need to Crypt this file from software we downloaded above.
- In 1st Select your Keylogger file which you have Created.
- In 2nd Select any application e.g (PDF file). Finally Click Crypt file
- Now your Package is Fully Un-Detectable (FUD) by Anti-Virus.
Tips To Remember:
- Send File to Victim via Email, or Upload & ask victim to download.
- Ardamax keylogger will Automatically installed in Stealth mode and will send logs to your FTP account.
How To Hack a Computer Using Ardamax Keylogger 2016 By Sufyan HaXor Reviewed by Sufyan Minhas on 09:03:00 Rating: