Problem: Can't LogIn To Router - Forgot Router Password
Solution: Reset Router Password to Factory Settings
- Check Router IP Address
- Try Logging In Using the Default UserName and Password
- Hard Reset the Router
How to Hard Reset a Router
- While your router is plugged in, press and hold your router's reset button for 30 seconds. You may have to use a paperclip or pin to press your router's reset button.
- You should notice your router's lights flicker and flash. That is an indication that your hard reset is taking effect.
- After you've held your router's reset button down for 30 full seconds, allow the router to reboot. (Just leave your router alone for a few minutes and allow it to gather itself.)
- Finally, try logging in to your router once more. Remember that you must now use the default user name and password for your router. If you still are having difficulty logging in to your router, go back to TroubleShooting Step #1 and rinse and repeat.