Faceniff is probably the most easiest way to gain access to someone’s Facebook account and also works for twitter, YouTube, amazon, and blogger accounts. It can be done completely from your android phone and is compatible with most of the android devices.
What this requires:
- Your android phone must be rooted/unlocked.
- You must be on the same network as the person you want to hack into.
- The person must be currently using Facebook on the computer
Note: It won’t works if the person is using https security option in Facebook.
Step By Step tutorial
Supported services: (new coming soon)
- Once you have unlocked/rooted phone, you need to download the .apk file from here ( http://adf.ly/1fmXC9/ ). It’s free for the first three accounts you get into. Note: If you want to get the unlocked version of the FaceNiff app then you'll have to pay to Unlock it, or you can google search for cracked version ( I recommend searching faceniff on Vuze for a cracked version ) or you can simply download the cracked version here: http://adf.ly/1fmX9C
- Once the app is downloaded, install it and then connect the Wi-Fi of your victim.
- Open the faceNiff app and press the start button on the top. If it ask you to allow permission for the app, do so.
- It will now be monitoring activity. Anyone who uses Facebook, YouTube, twitter, amazon on the network you are connected to will show up on your phone. Simply click on them and you will be logged in into their account. Note: It might take 2-3 minutes to load up the screen. So have patience.
- If nothing is showing up, try using stealth method in FaceNiff. Some rooters prevent these kinds of hacks; stealth method will attempt to bypass this.