Kali Linux is widely used OS for penetartion testing and best for creating dummy environment to test the various hacking attacks. And this cool OS can now can get installed on your android too, you must be wonder from this but it is possible, you can install Kali Linux on your android with our complete guide below. So read out the complete post to proceed.
How To Install Kali Linux On Any AndroidIn this method you will be installing all the linux files on your android by downloading them and then using the complete interface for your pentesting or any other way that you like. So read out the all the steps below to proceed.
- Fully charged Android
- Good Internet Connection(For Download Kali Linux images)
- Rooted Android(Guide To Root Your Android)
- Atleast 5GB Of Free Space
Steps To Install Kali Linux On Any Android:
- First of all download and install Linux Deploy App in your android from the Google Play Store.
- Now After downloading and installing it launch the app in your device and there tap on download button.
- Now there tap on Distribution option and change it to Kali Linux instead of Linux.
- Now scroll up and click on the Install button at the top of there.
- Now wait for the download to complete time taken can be vary depending upon your internet speed.
- Now download and install VNC Viewer App in your android from the Play Store.
- Now launch the app and fill up the settings as displayed on the screenshot below..Now click on Connect button there
- Thats it you are done, Now Kali linux gets installed in your android and you can enjot the dummy hacking environment in your android.