How to Increase My Processor Speed - AMD & Intel
- Speed-up yor PC by Changing the Processor's Priorities manually. This is one of the best method toSpeed-up your computer. If you are always feeling that the boot up or startup process is slow, and to slow and lag until can get sleepy while waiting for Windows OS to ready itself then try this Trick on your PC because I am sure this Trick is definitely increase your . This trick works with only AMD and Intel Processors.
To Improve your Processor's Speed Just Follow the Step below:
- First go to Start and then Run
- Type "regedit" (without quots) in Run window
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Session Manager \ Memory Management
- Now under Memory Management in the right side you will see SecondLevelDataCache Right click on it and choose Modifier option (or Double Click on it)
- and change its Value Data according to the Name of your Processor..
- Change 256 if your processor is:
- Intel pentium 3 E
- Pentium 4
- AMD k6-3
- AMD Thunderbird
- Cyrix 3
- Pentium 2 Mobile
- Change 64 if your processor is:
- AMD Duron
- Change 512 if your processor is:
- AMD K6-2
- Pentium 2
- Pentium 3 Katmai
- Change 1024 if your processor is:
- Pentium 2 Xeon
- Pentium 3 Xeon
- and Change 128 for processor:
- Pentium Celeron 2
How to know the Name of my Processor??
- This is very simple like 1 2 3 to know Name of your Processor. First of all Right Click on My Computer icon and select Properties.
- Now under General Tab in the last section Computer see the Name of your Processor. (see
- So its very simple and easy Trick to Increase your
- If anything is unclear in this Trick then Please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Enjoy..!!
How to Increase My Processor Speed - AMD & Intel Reviewed by Sufyan Minhas on 07:36:00 Rating: